-
October 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
#1671
Inactive Member
One more level until I beat Conflict: Vietnam.
-
October 17th, 2004, 05:19 AM
#1672
Senior Hostboard Member
And for me the half map in DS ^_^
-
October 17th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#1673
Inactive Member
Gah, I want Star Ocean3 >_<
-
October 17th, 2004, 07:28 PM
#1674
Inactive Member
I beat Conflict: Vietnam last night, finished Chapter 1 of Paper Mario today.
-
October 17th, 2004, 07:51 PM
#1675
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
#1676
Inactive Member
Thanks.
Now all I have to do is wait for Men of Valor, and that should be the last Nam game of the year that is worth getting.
-
October 17th, 2004, 09:56 PM
#1677
Senior Hostboard Member
Whats the obsession with "Nam"?
-
October 17th, 2004, 10:01 PM
#1678
Inactive Member
Something to do until Halo 2 comes out.
-
October 17th, 2004, 10:16 PM
#1679
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, that Halo 2 game looks ok. Might be a success, you never know.
-
October 17th, 2004, 11:19 PM
#1680
Inactive Member
GTA: SA comes out this week. Whoo!
I also want to pick up Kingdom Under Fire.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks